General Contract Packaging Information
GMB Specialty Foods provides customized co-packing services. Contact us for a free consultation.
The process toward finished product is as follows:
Formulation: We will provide you with a non disclosure agreement assuring you your formulation will not be divulged. Once this has been signed we will require a copy of your formulation(s) and ingredient statement.
Samples: Send us at least two containers (minimum 12 oz. each) of each product you wish you us to work with.
Preliminary Price Quote: Once formulation has been received and container type/size has been determined, we will provide you with a preliminary price quote. We feel this is an important initial step so as not to waste your time.
pH Test; We will conduct a free pH test to be certain your product falls with our pH range. Should your product not fall with that range, we will provide you with options.
Test Batches: Each test batch developed is approx. 15 lbs. or 6 bottles of product.
Final Product: Once the final batch sample is approved, we will run the final, high quality finished product. Runs are typically 200 cases minimums. Similar products packaged in the same container can be combined.
Create Custom Sauces by Co Packing with GMB Specialty Foods
GMB Food’s co packing services are designed to ensure your products are made right the first time. With each run thereafter, we make certain the consistency and quality expected from your food brand is maintained. Our turnkey co packing solutions include the following benefits:
- Hot fill and cold fill co packing services at each food manufacturing facility
- Wet type products: Barbecue sauces, salsas, marinades, seafood salsas, dressing, etc.
- Lug and continuous thread caps, mylar or induction sealing, tamper evident banding
- Consumer sizes to institutional (55 gallons sizes); glass and plastic.
- Gluten Free and All Natural Formula Development when requested
- Orthodox Union Kosher Certified co packing facilities
- The ability to expand your line without a major capital investment
- Third party audited manufacturing facilities that adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices
- Processing a wide variety of shelf-stable food products – hot and cold fill – smooth to large or heavy particulate formulas
- Glass / Plastic packaging / Foil Pouches – 2 oz to gallon sized bottles / jars as well as 1 to 55 gallon food service drums
- Organic product runs – Arizona State certified
- Arizona State pH and non-pH control certified
- Certified Kosher / Certified Passover Kosher
- Certified Organic / HACCP Certified / SSOP Compliance
- The ability to aid you in all facets of manufacturing, warehousing, distribution even label design and production.
50% deposit / 50% on completion
FOB Phoenix, AZ 85018